12.31.2010

Winter Wonderland ♥

Seriously I couldn’t be happier, finally the cold days have arrived, the snow, my lovely winter! Last week I had bad and good days, but the good ones always persists in my mind, I received my grades and I got A’s for all of my classes! Yeiii!!! Also as you already know, I have been enjoying my family as much as I can, today I have the last date of the year with my girls, and then I will be having dinner with my family and then my boyfriend and I are going to party all night long!

This has been a great year for me, and one of the most relevant things is that I started this blog, and thank you so much for the support! I hope to see you visiting Glamaryz the next year! I have a surprise for you!

  IMG_0306

 IMG_0319

IMG_0311

  IMG_0342

 IMG_0344

  IMG_0352

 IMG_0351

IMG_0354

 

Happy New Year, best wishes for 2011!!!

Have an amazing day!!!

XOXO
Your friend, Marisol

glamaryz ♥☮

No comments: