10.15.2010

Oh! So Sorry!!














It's hard to update with out a camera!! It's been almost a year since I lost MY camera. This month I've been pretty busy with school, I can't believe that just a month and a half and the semester is done, wow time flies!! I'm also excited because this month is my birthday, the 24th!!! I'm turning 23,...wow! The last two birthdays I really didn't wanted to celebrate, I used to make big celebrations but in 2008 things changed and this year the excitement is back!! Yeeiii!!! Coming back to my lack of updates, I have some pictures to post.

1st outfit:
*Black blouse from BCBG.
*Blue skirt from Express.
*Nude pumps from Guess.
*Gold purse from Forever 21.
*Gold watch from my dad.
*Gold bracelets from my mom.
*Black flower ring from Charlotte Russe.
*Sterling silver bracelets from Tiffany & Co.
*OPI Dating a Royal.

2nd outfit:
*Black jacket from New York & Co.
*Gray sweatpants from Target.
*Black strip sandals from Andrea.
*Sterling silver ring from Taxco, Mexico.
*Sterling silver bracelets from Tiffany & Co.
*OPI Malaga Wine.

3rd outfit:
*Black leggings from H&M.
*White t-shirt from Forever 21.
*Black long vest/cardigan from Express.
*Black/pearls necklace from a local boutique.
*Black sandals from R2.
*Coach purse.

For the makeup, I can't remember exactly what I used but I have been using my "everyday look" since I don't have that much time in the morning. I also got my ears pierced, I used to have just one in my right ear back in 2007 but it got infected, so last week I went to Icing and got both of my ears, so now I have 2 piercings in my lobes and I want to get my cartilage also.

Hope your doing great! Have a fabulous day!!

glamaryz ♥☮

No comments: