9.11.2010

Random Haul











*Hello Kitty notebook. A friend gave me this cute notebook and wrote a great message: "Dios siempre tiene una de estas 3 respuestas para ti, si, todavia no, tengo algo mejor preparado para ti, descubrela." "God always has one of these 3 answers for you, yes, not yet, I have something better for you, find it out"
*Tiffany & Co Heart Lock Bracelet.
*OPI Just a little Rosti at this and William tell me about it (not pictured).
*Chanel Vitalumiere foundation.
*MAC 190 & 168sh brush (from the Fabulous Felines collection)
*MAC Wildylush plushglass.
*R2 black gladiators (got them at marshalls for $4)
*Tiffany bracelet (pre-ownded, got it from a trusted seller from ebay)
*Blackberry 8350i (finally I got rid of my i776w)
*MAC Warm Soul blush.
*Pink silicone case and butterfly ring (a gift from my beautiful mom)

glamaryz

No comments: