9.18.2010

Live What You Love ♥


Made by me.

What do I love?
I love life, I love God, I love my family, I love my mom, I love my boyfriend, I love my friends, I love fashion, I love shoes, I love makeup, I love to laugh, I love to help people, I love to drive, I love pink, I love cold weather, I love Paris, I love designers, I love to see the moon, I love girly things, I love being me.


WORDS
Petite.Love.Dream.Fashion Styling.Fashion Merchandising.Makeup Artist.Friends.Makeup Brushes.Boyfriend.Miranda.Rings.Big sunglasses.LV Speedy.Apple Mac.Movies.Original.Family.My mom.Pink.Purple.Black.White.Balenciaga.Red.Big eyes.Cold Winter.Coco Chanel.Art Crafts.Fall.Designers.MAC Cosmetics.Nature.Snow.Rain.Nars Cosmetics.Frogs.Perfume.Alexander Wang.Quality time.Black Mascara.Purses.Paris.High heels.Clouds.Night.BarnesandNoble.Music.Lipstick.Photography.MK.Sephora.Bible.Nail polishes.Cameras.Bracelets.Water.Blush.Marc Jacobs.Drive.OPI.Vintage.Time alone.Disney Princesses.Tulips.Pumps.Hellokitty.Kisses.Blackberry.Target.Ipod.Manicure.Pedicure.Candles.Peace.Spain.London.NY.Florida.Fashion and beauty magazines.Sonora.Dance.Sing.Happiness.Forgiveness.God.Smile.Sex and the city.The hills.Sleep.Gossip girl.Books.Coffee.Beer.Cosmopolitan cocktail.Weddings.Whisky.Swimming pool. Best friends.Hugs.Laugh.Enjoy.Vanity.Live.Cartoons.Art.Crayons.Shop.Vegas.Long hair.Femininity.Mexico.Spa.Passion.

glamaryz ♥☮

No comments: