8.24.2010

Nail Polish Collection













Nail Polish Collection

Purples:
*Collection purple nail polish (Got it in Walmart Mexico for like 80 cents)
*OPI Do you lilac it?
*OPI Purple with a purpose.
*OPI Louvre me Louvre me not.
*Orly Mind's Eye
*OPI Siberian nights.
*OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Matte.

Black & Gray:
*OPI You don't know jacques.
*Chanel Black Satin.

Pinks:
*OPI Mod about you.
*OPI Shorts Story.
*OPI I'm india mood for love.
*Revlon Cherries in the snow.
*OPI That's berry daring.
*NYC Pink Promenade.

Yellows:
*OPI Fiercely Fiona.
*China Glaze Solar Power.
*OPI The "it" color.

Blues/Greens:
*China Glaze For Audrey.
*OPI Catch me in your net.
*China Glaze Shower together.
*OPI Royal Blue.
*OPI Here today Aragon tomorrow.
*Sally Hansen blue.

Basecoat/Topcoat/Treatment:
*OPI Chip Skip.
*Nabi glittery top coat.
*OPI Avoplex.
*Seche Vite top coat.

Orange/Corals:
*Essie Peach Daiquiri.
*OPI Feelin hot hot.
*OPI Flit a bit.
*OPI Nicole Alert.
*Essie One of a kind.

Reds:
*Fingerpaints
*Sephora by OPI Meet me for drinks.
*OPI Smitten with Mittens.
*Fingerpaints
*OPI Big Apple Red.

I think the look of hands is important for both men and women. Are one of the first things people notice; clean nails is a must, being a girl you can skip having color on your nails if you don't like it but I think clean nails, and a shiny top coat can be or should be on a regular manicure, at least every 2 weeks. I got this habit from my mom, she is the most clean and feminine woman I know, everyday she looks just fabulous, always with a great manicure and pedicure. As I like to change color pretty often that's why I have a lot of nail polishes, I bought them in Armstrong McCall so the price I pay for them is great as well!


glamaryz ♥☮

No comments: