8.24.2010

Monday Haul








This things are my last purchases from 2 or 3 weeks. I already started school last thursday so I have been busy and since this is my last year (Finally, thanks God! I graduated from high school in 2005.....But first I was in ITESM Mexico majoring in Marketing, then a year and a half later I changed to my current university majoring in Fashion Merchandising) classes are getting a little bit harder and time consuming, but I'm extremely happy with that, I LOVE my classes!! This semester I'm taking 18 credits and I didn't have that many classes since high school, I know, lazy me! The classes I'm taking are, Historic Fashion, Principles in clothing selection, Fashion Merchandising, Textiles Science, Marketing and last but not least Family and Consumer Science. I'm really enjoying this semester, the only thing I'm kind of tired is that I have to drive 45 mins to school.

Shopaholic:
*Keroppi coin purse.
*Hello Kitty car decal.
*Elle magazine.
*MAC C-thru lipglass.
*MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in medium.
*Bobbi Brown Corrector and Creamy Concealer kit (bisque & cool sand).
*Diorshow Waterproof Mascara.
*Victoria's Secret Miraculous bra.
*Victoria's Secret Sexy little things bra.
*Marisol gold bracelet.
*Chanel Aqualumiere in Candy glow (got it from ebay, suuuper cheap!!)


The picture of the big sunglasses is from a wedding from last saturday.

Have a wonderful tuesday!!

glamaryz ♥☮

No comments: