7.14.2011

Current Skin care

 IMG_1323

 IMG_1327

 IMG_1329

 IMG_1336

 IMG_1338

IMG_1711

IMG_1342

IMG_1596

* Chanel makeup remover: I love love loove this when I use waterproof mascara, it removes everything in 1 second, highly recommend it.
* Dior cleansing milk: Its ok for dry skin, its does a decent job removing foundation.
* Origins A perfect world face wash: The most effective face wash that I know, love the ingredients (white tea and antioxidants) and the smell, it feels so good without drying my skin.
* Chanel lotion confort toner: I really like this toner, it cleans and hydrates my skin.
* Chanel Hydramax boost concentrate: I use this every morning and night with every moisturizer, love the consistency, it helps to keep the moisture on my skin.
* Chanel hydramax for dry skin: The perfect moisturizer for extremely dry skin, I have very dry skin during summer and combination to dry during winter (weird huh?) so I love this for summer.
* Origins Starting Over eye cream: I like the texture of this eye cream, its creamy and thick, so I use this at night along with my Origins night-a-mins ( not pictured).
* Clarins One step cleanser: Honestly I bought this because of the smell, but it works amazing its like a cleanser and toner.
* Clarisonic Mia: Ok, where do I begin..I love this! It works like magic, using this with the Origins APW cleanser, wuuf my skin never felt so clean before, I use it just in the morning and you can see the difference right away, the products absorb wonderful since I’m using the Mia.
* Neutrogena wipes: Perfect for lazy nights, they remove waterproof mascara and smell so good.
* Dior XP eye cream: I got this as a gift from work and I like that is light weight and moisturizing at the same time, I use this in the morning.
* Clinique superdefense SPF 25: I use this one for winter time and I really like it.
* MAC Strobe cream: This moisturizer I mix it with either the Clinique or Chanel, to give that dewy look.
* Dead Sea Premier Miracle Mask: The only mask that actually clean my pores, I love how my skin feels after using this mask. I use it every 3 weeks.

So that's my current skin care routine, I hope it helps for you!

Happy thursday!! XOXO

glamaryz ♥☮

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chanel skincare smells like heaven