11.01.2010

On my mind…

Morning perk- Vanilla latte.

Every day makeup- Winged eyeliner, mascara, nude-pink lips and my favorite part: blush. 

Fall fetish- Blazers and cardigans.

Guilty pleasure- Cheetos Flamin Hot

Next purchase-  Purse investment.

Shoe fetish… Black platform pumps.

Game time- Monopoly with my gusani.So much fun!!

Signature scent- Chance by Chanel, so feminine and classic.

Just saw- Grown ups, not what I expected.

Work out- Pilates.

Favorite happy hour- Enjoy a drink with my girls at the end of the week.

New hobby- Cooking

Dream vacation- New York with my mom; Italy with my gusani; Disney with my parents.

Itching to work with... An irresponsible person.

Beauty essentials... Chanel Vitalumiere, MAC Warm Soul, Blistex lip balm, Dove deodorant, black mascara.

Fashion faves... Vince Camuto Pumps, Tiffany & Co. bracelet, big rings, Gold TOMS and my LV Wallet.

Happy I bought... Black ankle boots and the lash & line kit from the MAC Tartan Tale Collection.

 

Wow my month is over and last year I promised that November won’t be a bad month anymore, the last 2 novembers were not the greatest but that was the past, this November is going to be different, that's my choice, so Happy Monday!!

The past is gone, the future is not here yet so enjoy the present, live now, the present is a gift'”

glamaryz ♥☮

No comments: